Friday, June 3, 2016

Just Awesome

So I had this awesome dream where I met an angel some time ago, I mean real angel. The appearance was truly magnificent, his armor was shining. His face was radiant and so was his presence, I shivered and quickly knelt down which was the first instinct that came to mind. Alas he spoke, am Angel Michael rise up, ghen ghen. His voice was full of grace and command lol.

I was lost in his presence awe at his gracious appearance, I had a million and one questions rising in me. Just then I received a tap on my head, twas my sunshine requesting for his midnight food. I quickly handed him his bottle waited patiently for him to be done, and hurried back to sleep to continue from where I stopped . Twas too late, he never showed up again.
            I woke up a bit sad but elated, twas an amazing dream. One of my favorite dreams, *long yawn*. I would love to be an angel someday I said to myself. Perhaps I can begin here on earth.
            Off to bed, hopefully will meet Angel Gabriel this cool night. Kiss kiss -muah

No comments:

Post a Comment